Holgate Local Schools

Tiger Pride


Staff/Parent Documents

Registration Forms/Letters

In addition the office will need the following documents to copy and be kept on file:
  • Student's Certified Birth Certificate
  • Student's Immunization Record
  • Legal Custody/Guardianship Documents (if applicable)
  • Proof of Residency in the Holgate Local School District
  • Student's last grade card from previous school